MINI service costs can be covered by an inflation-proof, once-off, advance payment. MINI TLC covers most maintenance jobs – so you don’t have to worry about unforeseen maintenance costs during the entire term. The following services are covered, provided that the vehicle has been driven appropriately and maintenance work has been carried out at the intervals indicated by the vehicle.
With MINI TLC at Frank Keane your MINI has the luxury of going all-inclusive, with all your servicing requirements fully covered for 5 years or 100,000km, whichever milestone is reached first.
Price (inclusive of VAT)
All MINI models inc JCW
MINI TLC is transferable to a subsequent owner, should you decide to sell your car within the the 5 year / 100,000 km period.
*MINI TLC can be purchased up to the time that the first service is due. MINI TLC is only available from a MINI Service Authorised Workshop.
- Fixed cost/inflation-proof servicing
- Full service history verified by a MINI Service Authorised Workshop
- A fully transferable package, which may enhance the resale value of your MINI
- Genuine MINI Parts fitted by MINI Approved Technicians
- Engine Oil Change Inc. Oil Filter
- Replacement Air Filter
- Replacement Fuel Filter (Diesel)
- Replacement Micro Filter
- Replacement Spark Plugs (Petrol)
For more information, please call 01 240 5666 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively fill out the contact form below mentioning MINI TLC in the comments and we will contact you to discuss your vehicles eligibility for a MINI TLC pack.
MINI TLC Terms and Conditions:
1. MINI TLC covers the cost of parts, labour and fluids for the following service items: engine oil service, engine oil top-up, brake fluid, air filter, micro filter, vehicle check, fuel filter (diesel models only) and spark plugs (petrol models only). These items are covered from the date of first registration for a period of 5 years or 50,000 miles (whichever occurs sooner).
Engine oil change incl. oil filter.
Replacement air filter
Replacement fuel filter (diesel)
Replacement micro filter
Replacement spark plugs (petrol)
Replacement brake fluid
2. Items not specifically mentioned above and items requiring replacement or repair due to excessive wear and tear or misuse are not covered by MINI TLC.
3. Work carried out under MINI TLC will be indicated by the vehicle’s on-board computer and MINI guidelines. Work must be carried out in line with MINI service schedules and MINI repair instructions (copies of which are available on request) which may be updated, or vary, from time to time according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
4. If vehicles have undergone any form of unapproved aftermarket tuning or performance enhancement, any right to request services or parts under MINI TLC ceases with immediate effect.
5. Servicing must be carried out at a MINI Service Authorised Workshop by MINI Approved Technicians, as specified in the Owner’s Manual.
6. MINI TLC is transferable to subsequent owners of the car, but not transferable to another car.
7. Should you wish to cancel your MINI TLC package, you have the right to do so within 14 days of purchase, provided you have not made use of the package. After this point costs paid for MINI TLC are non refundable.